Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cordoba evening...

The first evening in Cordoba I crossed this very handsome Roman bridge for lovely views from the other side. 



It was a very sociable area. Locals walking their dogs, tourists snapping photos, families feeding the ducks, everyone enjoying the evening - not 'cool' but the absence of sun at least... 

Below me, near the bridge, was clearly a popular area for having professional photos taken. I piggy-backed on the professional photographers for the next two 'posed' photos.



Then I watched the following sequence which I recognise so well. An elderly lady, her daughter and another gentleman making their way up onto the bridge. It took considerable effort...



...but they made it to a seat...


...to enjoy the evening air and the passing parade.


1 comment: