Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Homeward bound...

Last leg of the journey, sitting in Auckland Airport. Yay!

All the things I didn't get to write (just wrote 'wright' - must be tired!) about and the photos I didn't get to post.

For example, I never did write about my last full day in Den Haag - which I actually spent in Utrecht where Lauren was singing with a small group. Merel and I had a wander in Utrecht and a coffee and then went to hear Lauren and the others sing in the magnificent Rabobank building (who said banks were suffering??).

Lauren, Merel and friend
Merel and I listened to bell ringing here
An amazing, powerful art work 

Nor did I post these photos of an olive stall in - um - Barcelona?...



But home beckons and I am really looking forward to that :-)


3 comments:

  1. Although I don't like olives they do look tasty there. And the little jade workers .. ! Wow . patience personified lining them up .. Wonder how many you could knock down with a bowling ball ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks PG. Couldn't be more pleased to be here :-D

    ReplyDelete